Picture this: you have a lot of small jobs to do. You have trouble setting aside time to do them, because you’re so busy with other parts of your business. But you also find it hard to justify sending the job to a virtual assistant when it’s so small.
So these small jobs aren’t getting done.
And it’s affecting how you do business. You know it is.
Now…imagine that you could have a virtual assistant on call for you. Whenever you need something, they’re just an email away. They’ll get those small jobs done without you lifting a finger.
And the best part is, you won’t have to pay on a per-job basis. Sound good?
That’s the whole idea behind my virtual assistant packages. You pay up front for a certain number of hours – per month, or as a one-off. So I’ll work that many hours for you, without any extra cost. When you get to the end of your hours, you can walk away, or pay for a new package.
These virtual assistant packages have been created to suit small to medium sized businesses. You can sign up for just one month, or get a subscription. You can upgrade, downgrade, or cancel at any time.
Q: What jobs can you do for me?
- WordPress installation & administration (including installing & updating plugins, themes, uploading photos & documents, add new products to online shop)
- Blog maintenance (add & schedule posts, formatting, SEO, etc.)
- Data entry
- Newsletter editing, formatting, scheduling, and general maintenance
- Set up surveys and collate results
- Transcription of audio/video files
- Answer emails and/or create ‘canned’ responses for frequent questions
- Custom spreadsheet design
- General bookkeeping
- Anything else you and I agree on!
Below are the packages I offer. Prices are in USD.
Please note Australian clients will be charged GST.
When I went looking for a VA, I wanted someone who could help me out with a plethora of small jobs that I just don’t have time for or struggle to do. Things like website maintenance, service research, blog scheduling and bookkeeping. The great thing about Mel is that she’s an all-rounder. She really can be your right-hand woman and complete a multitude of tasks.
Mel has been efficient, professional and a really solid member of my team from the very start. Quite simply, she can do almost anything! If she doesn’t know the answer, she’ll find it or find someone who does. I now have more time to work on my business, rather than in it!Eva van Strijp
Chocolate bar2 hours
- For the small biz on a shoestring budget
- Sometimes, you just want to sneak a little bite while the kids are distracted…
- AUD price: $110 incl. GST
Cookies and Milk5 hours
- A classic, effortless treat that still tastes good.
- A good starting point if you’re not sure how long your jobs will take.
- AUD price: $250 incl. GST
Dessert Night10 hours
- Popular package!
- Desserts of all kinds – chocolate and otherwise. Best of all – this treat won’t go straight to your thighs.
- AUD price: $450 incl. GST
Death by Chocolate20 hours
- Best value!
- You’ll be so busy drowning in chocolate, you’ll never again worry about your to-do list.
- AUD price: $800 incl. GST
Fine print: Packages are valid for 1 year after payment.